University of Minnesota
Main navigation |
Links to Recent Courses and CLA Sneak Preview Talk:
- Stat 5302, Applied regression analysis,
Fall 2015, website on Moodle and not available to the public.
Stat 8053, Advanced regression and applied multivariate statistics for
stats Ph.D. and M.S. students only, Fall 2013.
- CLA Sneak Preview July 10, 2015.
Links to books and software:
- Weisberg, S. (2014).
Applied Linear Regression, fourth edition, Hoboken NJ: John Wiley.
alr4 package available from CRAN contains the data for the
effects package for R available from CRAN for drawing effects plots.
- Fox, J. and Weisberg, S. (2011).
An R Companion to Applied Regression, second edition, Thousand Oaks, Sage.
car package available from CRAN contains the data for the
book and extensive additional functionality for R.
- Weisberg, S. (2005).
Applied Linear Regression, third edition, Hoboken NJ: Wiley. The
alr3 package available from CRAN contains the data for the
- Cook, R. D. and Weisberg, S. (1999). Applied Regression Including Computing and Graphics, Hoboken NJ: Wiley.
software. Arc is free software for
linear regression analysis, discussed in the book Applied Regression Including Computing and Graphics.
- Cook, R. D. and Weisberg, S. (1994). An Introduction to Regression Graphics, Hoboken NJ: Wiley.
- The dr package for dimension reduction methods in R is available from CRAN.
- Cook, R. D. and Weisberg, S. (1982).
Residuals and Influence in
Download the complete monograph from here.
- A.B., University of California, Berkeley; Ph. D., Harvard University. Thesis advisor: Frederick Mosteller.
- Professor of statistics
at the University of Minnesota School of
Statistics; member of this faculty for an incredibly long time.
- Director of the
Consulting Service at the University of Minnesota.
- Research interests: Graphics, regression, diagnostics, data analysis.
- Statistical consultant on a (very) wide array of topics, both in
the University and in the community.
School of Statistics
313 Ford Hall
224 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0493
in 312 Ford Hall
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page
author. The contents of this page have not been approved
by the University of Minnesota.