342 Ford Hall
Course Announcement for Fall 2019: Topics in Dimension Reduction
- Applied Regression
- Regression Graphics
- Residuals and Influence in Regression
- Introduction to Regression Graphics
- LDR is a MatLab toolbox for likelihood-based sufficient dimension reduction.
- envlp is a Matlab toolbox for fitting envelopes in multivariate linear regression.
Favorite Matrix Trick
for Linear Statistical Models" by Puntanen, Styan and Isotalo
Selected Research Articles
Links to published
- Isaac Newton Institute Web Seminar connecting sufficient dimension reduction and principal components in regression.
- video on "An introduction to envelopes" presented a the Colorado School of Mines, Nov. 2016.
Sufficient Dimension Reduction
- This link provides a brief informal description of sufficient dimension reduction (SDR), and the cenral subspace, along with a sketch of their history.