397 Ford Hall
Course Announcement for Fall 2013. Dimension Reduction: Envelope models and methods
- Applied Regression
- Regression Graphics
- Residuals and Influence in Regression
- Introduction to Regression Graphics
- LDR is a MatLab package for likelihood-based sufficient dimension reduction.
Favorite Matrix Trick
for Linear Statistical Models" by Puntanen, Styan and Isotalo
Recent Papers & Articles
Links to recently published and accepted
articles, mostly on sufficient dimension reduction.
- Isaac Newton Institute Web Seminar connecting sufficient dimension reduction and principal components in regression.
- Slides for 2009 JSM presentation on the consistency of principal components and principal fitted components in large p regressions.
- Slides for "Comparing two multivariate normal means," Twin Cities ASA chapter, 2009.
- Slides for "Sufficient Dimension Reduction in High Dimensional Regressions," Purdue Symposium 2012.
Sufficient Dimension Reduction
- This link provides a brief informal description of sufficient dimension reduction (SDR), and the cenral subspace, along with a sketch of their history.